Friday, January 04, 2013

Our Boys Are Getting a...

Looks like we'll finally get to use this!

Marta has "known" for quite a long time, but it was medically confirmed  this afternoon that we're having a little girl!

She's due on our anniversary in May.

5 comments:

Dad said...

What a wonderful anniversary present! I bet her big brothers will take very good care of her.

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations! You will love having a little girl to dress up. They are so sweet and so different from boys. Both are wonderful. Different. But wonderful. I think you'll like having both. Yay, a cute little Grandon girl! I can't wait for more updates. Congratulations again!

Craig and Monica said...

So excited for you! She will definitely be loved by her brothers. So you're getting a girl after 3 boys...and we're having a boy after 3 girls. You will love it! Congratulations!

James said...

I hear that May 11th is a good time for a birthday!

Matt said...

Due date is May 11th - our anniversary and your birthday! Why not add another birthday?