Friday, December 28, 2012

It's About Time for an Announcement

Back in 2007 after Cash and Pierce were born both Marta and I felt like our family was complete. We had three beautiful boys and that just felt right. We were so strong in our conviction that we sold our two cribs and gave away most of everything baby-related to friends and family. We are now regretting that just a bit...

About two years ago we had an unmistakable feeling that someone was missing in our family. We thought long and hard about it. We prayed about it. It really didn't make any sense. We were in such a great place - our boys are getting a bit older and now love to play together, major home renovations were wrapping up, my work was going great, Marta got her CNA certification and had started back to school to earn a degree in Nursing. But clearly, sometimes these types of things aren't logical or convenient. So here we go again!

We've delayed finding out if she's got boy #4 in there until just after the new year, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news and I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! Either way it's wonderful!

Jamie said...

Congratulations you guys!! So exciting! Marta I would LOVE to catch up with you! Give me a call when you get a second!

Craig and Monica said...

Congrats! Can't wait to find out the gender!