Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Show Me Fun




















 We had a great visit in Missouri last week. It was great to see our boys spend time with family and wrestling with their cousins.

Each of our boys had their own favorite parts of the trip. Pierce said his favorite part was playing with his Uncle's dog (we're going to have to get this kid a dog of his own), Cash liked playing at this playground he's pictured in, and Beau's favorite part was being able to play PS2 video games in the car during the long drive. I guess we could have saved the gas and just parked in the driveway at home for him.

We were going to go to Silver Dollar City, but instead opted for Star Wars Legos for the kids to put together and play while we were at Grandmas. Now if only this place wasn't a two day drive away...

1 comment:

the Holyoaks said...

Fun! My grandparents live in Missouri and I remember going to Silver Dollar City when I was a kid. I also remember going to a lot of caves. Have you guys ever been to Johnson Shut-Ins or Elephant Rock? Those were my favorite places to go. But I'm sure your boys are much more into the Star Wars Legos. They didn't have such things when I was a kid.