I've always loved baseball. Most summer days of my life have included it in some way. That was collecting baseball cards as a kid or checking the box scores in the morning paper to see how my favorite players did the night before. I started playing, and didn't quit for a long time all through high school.
Every year as we get our first hints of Spring I get antsy for baseball and every year I've wanted to take a road trip down to Arizona to watch Spring Training. This was finally the year!
The weather was perfect! We watched the Rockies and Diamondbacks train and do some drills. We met some really nice people who gave us some balls they had caught that we were able to get signed by some players. Then we went to watch the Brewers and Royals. It was a really great time.



No comments:
Post a Comment