Wednesday, July 19, 2017

High Adventure Trip: Shoshone Lake


I've got one of the best callings right now as a Priest's Quorum Advisor. It does mean some leaf raking and snow shoveling for old ladies, but it also means a bunch of fun stuff that I'd probably never do otherwise. Each summer we have a couple of big events for the youth, a High Adventure trip with the boys and also a Youth Conference with everybody. Last year we hiked Angel's Landing, explored Zion National Park, and ran the Snake River in Jackson Hole, WY. This year we took a trip into the back country of Yellowstone National Park to canoe the isolated Shoshone Lake. We knew it'd be a challenging trip - and it was - but it we had a great time. I put together a video to remember the trip (and make the couple of guys who couldn't go jealous). 

No comments: