I
saw this monster as I walked into my first Orioles game but quickly decided I needed come back hungry on my next visit. I also had tickets to the next night’s
game so of course I had to bring my camera just to get this shot.
Yes it was delicious, yes I made a BBQ sauce mess all over my only pair of jeans, and nope I couldn’t finish it.
The first picture I took of the meal included the Diet Coke, but I thought that was a bit too ironic so I used this version instead.
Yes it was delicious, yes I made a BBQ sauce mess all over my only pair of jeans, and nope I couldn’t finish it.
The first picture I took of the meal included the Diet Coke, but I thought that was a bit too ironic so I used this version instead.

1 comment:
Must have been Boog Powell's per-game snack?
Post a Comment