Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Feasting

















I had a great Father's Day this year. Did you see the pic of the new grill? It cooks with In fared - seriously oozing with manly awesomeness. The day began with a french toast-smothered-in-strawberries and home-made cinnamon syrup breakfast in bed delivered to me by Beau - who then stayed to cuddle. Church was uneventful, which is actually a great thing. No serious crying or threats were even required. The last four weeks I've either had to teach or speak and there was none of that this week either. We all did a bit of lounging together afterward, and it was capped off by Marta making delicious pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches to go along with the famous chocolate cake. I'm not going to have too much problem eating leftovers for lunches these next couple of days. Bar was set pretty high in 2011.

No comments: