





The Pierce and Cash birthday celebration coincided with Pioneer Day this year, so it started early with a parade and ended late with fireworks. The boys are currently very into Yo Gabba Gabba, which does make me a little concerned about their future earning potential, but they were very excited about the Gabba Gabba DVD and matching cards. The big wheels or "motorcycles" as they are called here were clearly a huge hit. Let the games of Big Wheel Chicken begin...
2 comments:
Yo Gabba Gabba scares Claire when she sees a commercial on PBS, so I've never seen it. She really freaks out. I mean really. She runs and hids and shrieks.
Good to know she will have increased earning potential to support us in our old age.
Is it true there's a drawing segment on the show with Mark, the spectacled lead singer of Devo?
Yep, I didn't know who he was, but Mark is in quite a few of the shows. I knew he was someone since all the guests seem to be - dancy dances with Mya, Jan from The Office, and Erika Badu. Songs from Jack Black, The Killers, and a bunch of English bloaks.
I don't blame Claire for being freaked out - Cash & Pierce got into it around hour 25 of our time in the car. I'm not sure they would have gone for it prior...
Post a Comment