

Beau is in his last year of preschool at Challenger and loves it. Last week they had Western Day, which looked like a lot of fun for everyone. He is currently working on his "blending badge" and is learning to put sounds together to form words.
Sunday during church was the first time he started writing words all by himself. When we got home I was helping him unbutton his shirt, which apparently was a mean thing to do since he was planning on trying to rip the buttons off. He got pretty upset with me so I left him to finish changing his clothes by himself. A couple of minutes later he called me in to show me what he thought of me. My boy can write!
4 comments:
Matt and Marta, Your boys are way too cute. I know how challenging three boys can be, but can only imagine what it is like with them all so close in age! I love Beau's note to dad. What a treasure. One of his first complete sentences. The face along with it is truly priceless. After all our hard work as parents this is the type of appreciation we get. Gotta love being a parent!
LOL!! No, honestly I am laughing out loud in my office. Haha!
He is so funny.
Ha Ha Ha Ha...Priceless!
Fantastic expression!
Post a Comment