



I realize that I may be a little biased here, but I think Beau may be the best 4 year-old tee ball player around. There's no joking around when he's up there to hit. The other kids take crazy swings off the tee and he's having me pitch to him. A couple of times this year he hit balls into the adjacent fields. I'm telling you, projection works! The amount of action on every play is pretty impressive. You have a flying tee, a dogpile for the ball, and a throw to a kid not looking (yeah, that's Beau with his glove behind his back and the ball coming at his head). He had a great time in these games but Wednesday night was his last game of the season. Considering he now sleeps with his bat tucked in next to him in bed, I think he might miss these games.
3 comments:
Sweet pics! Gotta be proud he's a southpaw!
Couldn't you have taken the picture with a better backdrop?
I know, that big U in the background is a bit troubling...
Post a Comment