Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!


Here's the one advantage of working for a bank, every possible holiday off. It worked out well today since it snowed all morning and we got about 8 inches of snow. I think Beau would have spent all day outside if we would have let him - he is three now you know.

2 comments:

Catherine M. said...

Now you have 3 readers. Hi Matt! I found you through Nichole's blog. Sheesh! Turn around and we've gone from being doofy freshman to all being parents. I love seeing your beautiful family! You look like you're plenty fun too. Okay, I can't even remember what name I went by at BYU. Was it Cat, Catherine or Katie? Anyway, come check out my little family's blog.

mamanicky said...

Hi! Your boys are soooo cute. I'll repeat what Catherine said, it is amazing to see how we've all changed since 1995. Speaking for myself, I say "thank goodness!" It's great to catch up on your adorable family.