Friday, July 20, 2007

Lots of Binkys...




Seems like all three of our boys are into their binkys. We weren't sure if all three car seats would fit in the back seat of the 4Runner, but found that Beau loves sitting next to his brothers back there.

2 comments:

Queen Karana said...

Oh, no fair! You didn't tell us who was who in the pictures. I'm guessing you've figured out a way to tell them apart in real life, but it's difficult in photos! :)

In the top photo (where no babies are wearing hats), I'm going to take a guess that Blake is the one in the middle, wrapped in the blue blanket.

Right? Wrong?

No matter, they are soooo cute. At least I can tell who Beau is. *wink*

Matt said...

Nope Queen K. Blake is the one in the top photo with the blue binky. We still don't know if they are identical or not. As they plump up a bit we are thinking that they are looking more different. we'll see...