Sunday, April 01, 2007

Concrete Basement


We think we now have our permit issues "resolved" and so we are finally moving forward. You will notice that resolved is surrounded by quotation marks but I probably shouldn't go into those details here. Last week we had our basement floor poured and our rubble pile that has built up over the last couple of months was removed. I wouldn't put any money on it, but I've heard that this week the plumber will return and finish rough plumbing upstairs, our dirt piles will become back yard, and we should have ducts installed. I have nearly finished the rough wiring on the main level and am now moving upstairs. I have 3 months 1 weeks and 3 days to turn framing into a bedroom for our coming additions. Sounds like a lot of time, but then I look back on the house progress of the last three months.

No comments: