Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas 2006


We had a relaxing Christmas as I had over a week of vacation to use and no house to work on as planned. Beau has enjoyed the Christmas season - the lights on the houses in particular. He is very excited to let us know every time we drive by a house with them. He also enjoyed opening gifts, but without a doubt his favorite gift this year was this kid-sized trampoline. He calls it his "tram·bou·rine". On the construction front, today all of our lumber for the construction was delivered. I'm guessing that it was ordered some time ago and our Contractors thought they'd be further along than they are. Over the last couple of weeks the only thing that has happened back there is the backfilling of our walls. Seeing the trusses and lumber is exciting as I've heard that step of the construction goes pretty quickly. Although up to this point, nothing has really happened very quickly so we'll see about that.

No comments: